1. What is your favorite summer time activity? Reading and do-nothing days - preferably on a beach somewhere, but if not, anywhere it's sunny with some shade and an ice-cold drink.
2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale? No preference, but lately I've been using the Martha Stewart brand because it has a handy-dandy pump on the top of it and dispenses just the right amount in one step.
3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer? If I MUST cook, I'd have to say grilled chicken salads.
Now I have to make one so I'll have a photo to post...
4. Do you have any talents? I'm good at moving and rearranging furniture - and getting better at convincing my husband to help me. At least once a week, sometimes much more than that. Buy my house and you,too, can have fun rearranging the furniture in this sunroom!
5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why? I'd find a cure for chronic pain that did not involve narcotics or instant death.