Saturday, August 6, 2011
What Makes Me Happy
1. Emotional Health. When I know the ones I love are content in their circumstances, I am at peace.
2. Time with friends and family. Nothing is better than having a gathering of friends who are comfortable to just sit and chat (and have a snack and a cold drink).
3. Trying new restaurants and new recipes. Those who know me, know I'm somewhat of a foodie. I type this as I eat an entire bag of Jelly Bellies and dream of trying out a new menu at an inn in Rogersville, TN, called The Hale Springs Inn. Check them out on Facebook. (free plug)
4. Reading. Anything and everything. Except cheesy romance novels. My latest favorite novel is "A Reliable Wife." Nothing like a good psycho-romance where the future wife, who is really a retired ho, tells her future husband she is a missionary (hence, a "reliable" wife).
5. Social media. See you on Facebook!
What makes YOU happy? Post a comment and/or link up with your blog here. Thanks for stopping by!