Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Strive for the Prize...






(Zak's first place prize in art contest at Rose Center last year. )

Tomorrow is my last morning of leisure at home for a while. I was pretty useless today except for making dinner, which was good by the way, Tuscan Chicken. I'll post the recipe soon. It's become one of our favorites.

I did not set any goals this morning or blog anything, so I think it made me less accountable. My workout was emptying the dishwasher and walking the dog down the street and back. I did well with diet again, actually had some grapes (fruit) and peas (green vegetable). It may not ever turn me back into a size 8, but I feel healthier on the inside. Patience and persistence, right?  RIIIIIGHT.

Tomorrow I work out. There I said it. Now I have to be accountable to you, whoever you are and wherever you may be.