Anyway, I like to follow other blogs, and sometimes join in a blog hop. This means I answer the questions someone else posts, and link back to her page on here. When you go to the link, you will find many other interesting blogs linked up. Hopefully. If I do it right.
Click this link to go the hop
- If you could instantly play a musical instrument, which one would it be?
- Do you have a fireplace, wood-stove, or pellet-stove?
- What's your favorite addition to brownies?
- Do you use much bottled water?
- How much did you weight as a newborn?
1. If I could pick one, I think it would be to play the piano better. I already play some, mostly I play church hymns because that's what I grew up playing in church. My piano teacher was at our elementary school, and I had a 30 minute session with her every week for a couple of years. She used the typical beginner books, but graduated me into the hymnal. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but knowing the hymns made it come easy to me, and now I don't read music as well as I should be able to. Maybe I'll work on that. In the meantime, I started learning the mandolin last year, and realized yesterday that I've been so lazy with practice I can't remember much of anything about it. Working on that too.
2. We have two electric fireplaces and an electric one in the bedroom. What the heck is a pellet stove? I grew up with real wood burning fireplaces, but that's too much work. Building a fire in the mornings was worse than having to make coffee in the mornings. We are so spoiled!
3. I like my brownies warm and plain.
4. I drink bottled water once or twice a week. It's a battle for me to drink water at all. There's water in coffee, right?
5. I think I weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces. Why? I think a more important number that day was the temperature. It was in the 90's and the hospital had no air condition. Poor mom!