Sunday, June 30, 2013

Photography Challenge

Today, I am linking up with a fellow East Tennessee photographer/blogger (not that I can call myself either one). I came across his blog while searching for a blog hop that would challenge and inspire me to get out there and take some pictures. Each week, he puts up an assignment and allows others to send him a link, which he puts on his blog. Since I had already been out shooting photos of random subjects and just playing around with different settings on the camera, I picked a couple of the photos that were taken without zoom, which was this week's assignment.

Please go HERE to view his blog, "Thoughts From The Road."

 My better half walking the dogs and ducks.
 The small lake in our neighborhood. 

I'd like to give an honorable mention to Jason Cox for the great deal on my Nikon D200 and accessories. Thanks!



1 comment:

Ed said...

Great shots and welcome to Sunday Stills..:-)