Monday, November 16, 2009

Next Chapter...

Another week off is almost half gone and I don't feel like I've been off yet because life is so busy on on the weekends. We had our Thanksgiving dinner at mom's early so that everyone could be there. What a joy it was to see my brother so happy with his new wife, Michelle, and their kids so happy and getting along as if they've always been together. We spent the evening eating (a lot) and watching mixed martial arts fights on TV (well I spent the evening saying what a strange sport that is, but the boys and Michelle are really into it). So our family has gone from 3 grandchildren to 7 in one year! What a blessing, that's what makes Christmas so much fun, I always wanted to be a part of a large family. Funny, you wouldn't know that by my house, it seems so quiet and deserted here - even when we're all 3 at home :)
I do have a wonderful family; our parents taught us the value of hard work and Christian values. Can't ask for more than that.

No comments: