Hop on over to Southern Inspiration and join her Friday Fives. I know it's Saturday now, but it's still fun. She posts five questions and here are my answers. Let me know what your answers would be.
1. What's your favorite perfume? My favorite perfume is Bob Mackie. I don't even know if they make it anymore because I rarely wear it. I do have a 20 year old bottle of Poison that I still love. That's how often I wear it. It probably really IS poison by now.
2. What's your favorite purse? I've been into Vera Bradley purses lately. I have 3, but can't say I'm in love with any of them. I think I've spend my last dollar on Vera. Why didn't I come up with that idea? I can make a suit and sew a zipper. I can quilt. Instead, I get paid to take care of sick people. Seems purse design would be much less stress.
3. Favorite place to read? My favorite place to read is my new sunroom. Haven't started a new book yet, can't seem to stop reading blogs like this.
4. What's your favorite voice to hear on the phone? My favorite voice to hear on the phone? Mom or dad - Dad is usually a cheerful "WHAT's going on?" without a hello. LOL
He answers the phone by saying "yeah?"
Of course I love to hear Zak's voice but he's usually wanting to know what's for dinner. If you are not listed here, call me and I'll change my answer.
5. My favorite pair of shoes I own right now? That's a close one. I love my Adidas running shoes (I don't run but they make me walk faster I'm sure). They have been a big help to my foot pain. They look great with my Easter frock.
Have a great weekend everyone!